We continue to follow the recommendations of Federal and Provincial Public Health authorities and Skate Canada; we will keep you updated as needed.
As always, stay safe, wash your hands, social distance yourself and follow federal and provincial public health guidelines.
Skate Canada New Brunswick Return to Skating Template for Clubs and Skating Schools
- Template as of January 8, 2021 (changes highlighted in yellow)
- Each Club and Skating School needs a plan prior to returning to skating; consult the Template FAQs for guidance.
- Operational plans must be submitted to SCNB prior to returning to skating (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Reminder to consult your facility when adapting this document.
- Document will be updated by SCNB as needed
- Template FAQ (October 30 2020)
***Additions and/or modifications are highlighted in yellow
- Highlights from May 26 2020 webinar with Steve Indig
- Business Operations
- Online training
- Waivers and Declarations
- Information regarding:
- Covid-19 Emergency Support Fund
- Provincial Support
- Government of New Brunswick Tourism, Heritage & Culture – Sport & Recreation Branch - Covid-19 Frequently Asked Questions
- NOTE: Waivers and Declarations will be provided by the SCNB Office.
- Public Health Agency of Canada https://www.canada.ca/en/public-health/services/diseases/coronavirus-disease-covid-19.html
- Government of New Brunswick https://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/biling/coronavirus.html?_ga=2.266721420.389407217.1591209894-1142452495.1575033984
- Skate Canada https://skatecanada.ca/covid-19-response/