February 4 2021
Given the most recent information that has been provided in GNB Press Conferences, SCNB highly recommends that events (eg ice show, skate meets, competitions, etc) not be organized from now until March. Further, it was also announced today that competitions are not allowed (see Question 2: https://www2.gnb.ca/content/dam/gnb/Departments/thc-tpc/pdf/SportRecreation-SportLoisirs/Covid-19-Frequently-Asked-Questions.pdf
With this in mind, SCNB has decided to cancel the Pre-Juvenile, Juvenile, Pre-Novice and Novice Sectionals. Refunds will be issued.