SCNB wants to bring clubs up to speed on the requirements you must meet prior to resuming sport as we navigate the new normal that is Covid-19. Our representatives have been meeting regularly with provincial authorities to make sure we have all of the most up to date information that you will require.
Like you, we want to ensure a safe and happy return to sport. As such, SCNB will be working with clubs to create your Club Operational Plan. These plans are mandatory for every Club and must meet Provincial Public Health, WorkSafeNB, and Skate Canada guidelines.
In addition, we are very pleased to have Steve Indig joining us to talk about Managing Legal Issues during Covid - 19.
- Date: Tuesday, May 26 18:30-20:00
- Meeting will be via Zoom – Link will be emailed to the registered participants the day of the Webinar.
- We are limiting the number of participants to 1 Club Board Member and 1 Coach per club.
- REGISTRATION LINK
- Registration deadline is Tuesday May 26 at 9:00am
- There are NO fees.
- Managing Legal Issues during Covid – 19
- Club Operational Plans
- Public Health and WorkSafeNB guidelines
- Skate Canada guidelines
- SCNB Club Operational Plan Template