Please be advised of the following:
1. Changerooms can now allow capacity based on 1 metre physical distancing provided users wear masks.
2. As per the most recent announcement on masks being mandatory in indoor public spaces, please note that this does not apply to field of play. Participants will be expected to wear masks in facilities including changerooms but not during play nor on team benches.
IMPORTANT - Zones 1 and 5
Please be advised, that effective tonight at midnight, zone 1 (Moncton) and zone 5 (Campbellton) will be in alert level orange.
This means the following restrictions are in place for zones 1 and 5 (as per the information in this document: https://www2.gnb.ca/content/dam/gnb/Departments/eco-bce/Promo/covid-19/fall_plan-e.pdf):
- Organized Sport is NOT allowed (neither indoor or outdoor)
- Gym and fitness facilities are closed, including other similar sport or recreation business or facilities.
- Outdoor recreational activities are allowed.
- Individuals who reside in these regions cannot travel outside of the region (ie. to a yellow phase jurisdiction) to participate in organized sport.