Active for Life Bursary [$250 (formally known as skate for life bursary)]
You may apply for the following bursary if you are:
- AdultSkate participant (regardless of program) OR
- Members who remain active through coaching, officiating [judge/assessor (evaluator)/technical panel official or data specialist] OR
- Current members of synchro participating in an adult or youth team (must have skated on a team for a minimum of two seasons)
- Previous winners may not apply.
- Coaches, officials and data specialist must have completed continuing education and/or received a promotion for the current season and provide proof.
- Applicant must reside in New Brunswick and be registered with a NB skating club
Post Secondary Bursary [$500 (formally Elizabeth Landers memorial bursary)]
You may apply for the following bursary if you:
- Have been a member of a Skate Canada NB club for over 10 years (provide proof)
- Must have 2 supporting letters of which one is from home club and the other is from another person outside of skating demonstrating:
- Dedicated at both school and at the rink.
- Volunteers within their club
- Program assistant on CANSKATE sessions
- Skater must be enrolled in post-secondary institution
Send applications to SCNB Office by September 4th. email@example.com
Applicants must send documentation to prove they meet all the criteria listed above.
The SCNB Board will decide the winners and announce at the Annual General Meeting.