We hope you are well and continue staying safe.
Since the onset of Covid-19 measures, SCNB has shared with you important information that pertains to our members. Although it has been a while, some recent announcements might be of interest to our clubs.
1. For Clubs: Province of NB Community Investment Fund (CIF)
- The CIF now includes a funding category to help provide relief to not-for-profit organizations.
- The guidelines have been adjusted to help not-for-profit organizations with operational challenges they may face. Please note that the only information we know is what is available in the online document.
- Should you meet the criteria, you should apply.
- Also note that you can still apply if you received provincial funding not related to Covid-19 (eg. Go NB, etc).
2. For Clubs: Federal Funding
- At this time, details of the financial support have not been provided. It would appear however, that it might be targeted for National Sport Organizations (ie Skate Canada).
- Once we know more, we will update you.
Stay well everyone.
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Healthhttps://www2.gnb.ca/content/gnb/en/departments/ocmoh/cdc/content/respiratory_diseases/coronavirus.html