Skate Canada New Brunswick will send five entries, for a total of nine skaters to the 2020 Skate Canada Challenge.
This event takes place from November 27 – December 1st, 2019 at the Terwillegar Community Recreation Centre in Edmonton Alberta.
Representing various clubs from across New Brunswick, Team NB members will compete with top skaters from Canada.
Members of the New Brunswick team were determined following the 2020 Sectionals Championships held in Memramcook in November 2019.
For a complete list of start orders and results, please consult the following link on Skate Canada’s web site : https://skatecanada.ca/2020-skate-canada-challenge/
Pre Novice Women
- Malyka Keeley (Campbellton FSC)
- Olivia Landry (Riverview Skating Club)
- Camryn Baker (Quispamsis FSC)
- Tyler Bishop (Quispamsis FSC)
- Brennan Webb (Mariposa Moncton SC)
- Melissa Fong (Quispamsis FSC)
- Lissa Anne McGaghey (Campbellton FSC)
- Estelle LeBlanc / Alex Leger (Dieppe Gold Blades)