« All Events
2019 SCNB Winter Skate
December 14, 2018 - December 16, 2018
- Dieppe Gold Blades
- Technical Package (as of October 29 2018)
- SCNB Element Event Technical Package
- SCNB Competition Guidelines and Policies
- Online Registration deadline - 16:00, November 2, 2018
- Music and Planned Program Sheet Online Submission Form - Must be submitted to the LOC at the latest on December 7th. There will be a $20 fee charged for failing to submit Planned program and music by the deadline. Skaters will not be permitted to register at the competition until this fee has been paid and a Planned Program sheet and MP3 file have been submitted. Please read the Technical Package for details.
- Music - Must be MP3 file. Backup must be stored as an MP3 file on a USB Key and submitted at Registration. Refer to Technical Package for instructions.
- You will need the following to complete the form:
- Skate Canada Number
- Email address: a confirmation email will be sent to this address upon properly submitting the form
- Category name (example: Competitive Pre-Novice singles, STARSkate Pre-juvenile single)
- This form must be completed in one session (it can not be saved and completed later).
- ONE SUBMISSION PER CATEGORY ENTERED
- MP3 Music Submission:
- Competitors must submit their music files via the form
- Music files will not be kept.
- Back up music to be submitted at registration is preferred to be on a USB flashdrive. The USB flashdrive must be clearly marked with skater's name, category and program type (short or free).
- File Format Accepted- MP3
- Only 1 Program can be recorded per file and on each USB key.
- Planned program sheet
- Entry list
- Schedule (as of November 30)
- Start orders (December 5)