« All Events
2019 SCNB Sectionals
November 9, 2018 - November 11, 2018
- CPA Vallée de Memramcook, Memramcook, NB
- Registration deadline: WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 26 at 4:00PM
- Technical Package(REVISED - as of September 21 2018)
- SCNB Element Events (as of September 7 2018)
- Competition Guidelines (as of September 21 2018)
- Entry list (October 10 2018)
- Schedule (as of October 17 2018)
- NOTE: Friday practices are at the Arthur J. LeBlanc Arena in Dieppe
- Music and Planned Program Sheet Online Submission Form
- Must be submitted at the latest on November 2nd. There will be a $20 fee charged for failing to submit Planned program and music by the deadline. Skaters will not be permitted to register at the competition until this fee has been paid and a Planned Program sheet has been submitted.
- You will need the following to complete the form:
- Skate Canada Number
- Email address: a confirmation email will be sent to this address upon properly submitting the form
- Category name (example: Competitive Pre-Novice singles, STARSkate Pre-juvenile single)
- This form must be completed in one session (it can not be saved and completed later).
- ONE SUBMISSION PER PAIR OR DANCE TEAM
- ONE SUBMISSION PER CATEGORY ENTERED
- MP3 Music Submission:
- Competitors must submit their music files via the form
- Music files will not be kept.
- Back up music to be submitted at registration is preferred to be on a USB flashdrive. The USB flashdrive must be clearly marked with skater's name, category and program type (short or free).
- File Format Accepted- MP3
- Only 1 Program can be recorded per file and on each USB key.
- Planned program sheet
- Start orders (November 5)