- A vehicle for open communication between skaters, parents, volunteers, coaches, officials, clubs and regions by providing accurate, up-to-date information and support.
- Maintaining and increasing membership throughout the province by promoting all Skate Canada Programs.
- Continuing to strive toward excellence by developing new partnerships as we pursue the best of opportunities for all our skaters through the concept of a high performance-training center or other available vehicles.
- A financially stable organization striving to develop community partnerships for increased visibility and financial support.
- Attracting and encouraging volunteers ensuring their continued participation by providing support and motivation through quality training opportunities and programs.
- Encourage professional self-development in the interest of providing quality instruction to all skaters.
- We believe skaters at all levels and in all disciplines have the right to quality/safe skating experiences.
- We value, respect and recognize the contribution of all those involved in developing and delivering programs and services.
- We, as Skate Canada partners, respect and support the rules of our Association.
- We believe in accountability and transparency of our sport.
- We believe, through a team approach, activities shall be provided to ensure our sport is "athlete centered''.
Skate Canada New Brunswick's Board of Directors is made up of elected and appointed volunteers from across the province. The board meets throughout the year. President - Marc Robichaud email@example.com Vice President - Carole Thiffault Director Administration - vacant Director Athlete Development - Steven Keith Director Technical - Wendy Stokes Treasurer - Jacques Fournier Treasurer@skatenb.org Secretary -...
Important information / Terms and conditions Privacy Skate Canada New Brunswick is committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you may provide when visiting the Skate Canada New Brunswick Web site. Any further use of the personal information you give us will be in accordance with the federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic...
Constitution (February 2016)
Board of Directors
Contact Info Lise Auffrey-Arsenault, Executive Director 299 Champlain, Unit 4 Dieppe, NB E1A 1P2 Telephone: 506.855.1751 Fax: 506.855.1723 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org